Friday, March 13, 2009

Supplies...

Well, I picked up the following crochet supplies after deciding to try crochet again after 15 years away.

Basic pack of hooks
Stitch markers
Plastic needles
Zippered yarn holder
3 different yarns, including a cashmere, I Love This Yarn etc.
Book-101 granny squares
couple small annies attic pattern books

Also picked up a few days later:
Mags: Crochet Today and Crochet!

Ordered/Subscribed to recently:
Annies Attic clubs: Hook&Needle club, Scrap Crochet
Mags: Crochet!, Crochet Today, Crochet World, Quick&Easy Crochet, Interweave Crochet.

And bought 4 crochet books from a local person. Found the cutest fish bath rug, and pumpkin afghan in one !

Also a Vera Bradley small duffel to put most items into.

I have taken apart the magazines and placed patterns into sheet protectors. Did this also with the granny aquare book. I will also take apart the books and place patterns into sheet protectors also.

I think I am ready to crochet. But, been so busy model stitching (cross stitch), and getting ready for a vacation trip end of month, that I havnt had time. I may have to wait till after the trip.

I have had fun buying stuff for Crochet and am so excited to get started again. I so enjoy finding patterns that I can't wait to crochet !!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome and welcome back to crochet! I crocheted as a young girl and never picked it up again until 3 years ago and now I can't stop...yep; addicted. I also love to cook but due to trying to keep the waistline down I only cook large on Sundays; the rest of the week is mostly vegetable and salads. I look forward to seeing your first crochet creation....hope you post it a pic of it when your done.

    gloria hooking and cooking in MA

    ReplyDelete